Unknown555525Unknown555525

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Rise From Antiquity Rise From Antiquity

great, but..

I liked they style, very industialish.

The only thing that would have made it loads better is if you could fix the timing on the synth thing. There's a verrrry annoying pause between each one, it's the only thing keeping me from DLing it.

Sephora responds:

Believe it or not, that was done on purpose. I wanted the piece to shift gears in a powerful way, to give it an edge.
Thanks for the review. :)

SHBOOM!!! SHBOOM!!!

repetitive

Most of what I heard from you was making me feel like I was going insane.

It would be more bearable if you added in some effects, such as an audio filter, or frequency mixer of some sort.

SpK*) - Akire Ambience SpK*) - Akire Ambience

sounded like something that should be on a menu

I like it, but you should consider trying to fix the end of each loop so that it actually fits in when you repeat it.

SpK*) - Samoflangeous Break SpK*) - Samoflangeous Break

Repetitive

I like the beat, but it's mostly the same thing, not much change, and I would really love for it to have some change.

SpK*) - Chaffel xNoo SpK*) - Chaffel xNoo

just didn't like it

I really didn't like this, mostly because of the grain sound. Sounds like sh*t on my headphones and my 5.1 system.

Mechina Mechina

Awsome!

As with most of your songs on NG, it was great.

To me, this song was perfect the way you made it, and sounds RealLy great on a 5.1 system.

I'm really looking forward to more misic from you, and Ryan Imondi.

Hating4AM responds:

Well thank you very much. He's been pretty busy lately (Ryan) so I've been trying not to bother him as much. I did send him one of my new tracks and he seemed to like it so who knows, he might record for it.

Thanks for stopping by, peace!

SpK*) - Laptop SpK*) - Laptop

Too Repetitive

Much like many of your songs, you didn't really do much. You created a main pattern and just dragged it across the whole song. There was some change, but it was hardly noticable.

But, I can see that this is just the way you make music, keep doing whatever YOU like, I just happen to dislike looping music.