Unknown555525Unknown555525

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Pretty fun

Was pretty fun, but got kinda boring once I had everything unlocked. I could have probably gone on forever, if you just keep spamming nukes and keeping him above and below the ranges of the UFOs and spikes. I managed to get 5,000,680 feet the last run, could probably keep going on forever had I had enough nukes.

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Great addicting game, but.

The game it's self is great, and it doesn't bother me at all that you have things in it that people are required to pay cash for to use, but as for having to pay to continue the game. That's something you either have or you don't, you shouldn't even be able to pay for it.

I've played this probably 20 or more times now, I keep getting to level 24 or 25, whichever has 3-4 of those red guys at the same time that are nearly impossible to take out along with a screen full of the skeletons, I've tried numerous things, nothing seems to work, it's fun but it's frustrating, and knowing that there's a continue system that I can't use is just aggravating. This would be a 9/5 if you either opened up, or removed the continuing.

Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas Santa Rockstar:Metal Xmas

Nice

I give it a 9 because it's so much like GH, just in flash and free and done really well, but it would be nice if one thing were changed. The game works perfect with the rock band guitar for xbox360 after you map the keys. But the one thing that I really wished would be changed is that it says you missed a note every time you strum on the lit up notes. not really a problem though.

Pizza Shack Deluxe Pizza Shack Deluxe

Machines arent fast enough!

I like it, but when someone comes up and orders 3 burgers and something else, it's impossible. I get it perfect every time, but have to wait too long for the machines to make the burger, or the pizza one. Other machines like the frys and shake were perfectly fast enough though.

Ball Revamped 5: Synergy Ball Revamped 5: Synergy

Cool, but difficult

I made it to level 92 and quit after failing it 517 times. most of the levels were cool, but that one level annoyed me. I'd lose about 30 times before I ever even had a chance to start moving, then make it to the purple thing and it either goes up too fast, or down too fast, and kept instantly making me lose, which caused me to restart and screw up another 30 times at the start..

Smileys War Smileys War

Great game... I just wish it were online..

I loved the game and found nothing wrong with the gameplay, it was very fast paced and fun! The only thing that would have made it ALOT more fun, is if you could have made it online.... and mabe added some form of CTF?

LAGGY LAGGY

Arg.... this thing is friggen impossible!

@#$@ @#!@@!!@#$!@@# #!@#! @#$!@@
Not even getting a headshot in CS:S @ 2FPS is this hard!
/////\\\\\
It's unique, shure, but it's so annoying I couldn't find any fun in it!
Then again... I think I'll be trying this game again when im less frustrated.

Dillxn responds:

Haha, that's great! Yes, if I do say so myself - this game is probably the hardest and most addictive game I have ever seen - AND I MADE IT!

Submachine: FLF Submachine: FLF

Uhh...

I happen to love these types of games, and would have loved this one too if only it was actually difficult, and longer.

ok, so I never beat it, but that's not my fault, it was your game's.

I got up to the part where I had the reel and knew what to do next but the number panel was blank and the buttons didn't do anything. I reloaded the game and got back to that point, but again nothing was there... Is there something else I need to do? I checked the walkthrough at this point and it doesn't help. Or is this just a bug?

Boxhead: 2Play Rooms Boxhead: 2Play Rooms

Awsome!

I love your boxhead games! MP is great but.... couldya make it online too!
:) :) :) :) :)

Weird Fighters Weird Fighters

great game, but too slow!

IT was great, but too easy! And as others have said, it's too slow. My PC has a $400 core2 in it and this game still responded slow. Once you stop pushing buttons, it's still attacking, which makes it difficult to do fatalities.

The game is very easy though.... somewhat too easy. On hard, I never lost even half health.